HI, MY NAME IS ASHLEY HUBBARD
I’m a 29-year old writer and photographer. I’m also a traveler, a cook, a baker, a reader, a creator, an artist and much more. I started blogging two and a half years ago on my travel blog, A Southern Gypsy. I set out a year ago for a long term trip around Asia, but soon realized long term travel wasn’t my thing. I also realized there were many more things I wanted to write about besides travel. So, now I’ve become a double full-time blogger.
Originally from Tennessee, I’m a southerner to the core.
I’m a girlfriend to my lovely, bearded boyfriend, Kaleb. We own a moving company together and it is a year old this month! It’s a battle everyday to be an entrepreneur but I couldn’t do anything else now. We are the proud parents of a Norwegian Rednose Pitbull, Maximus Decimus Meridius or Max for short.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I collect many things including, but not limited to : hippos, cow art, maps and globes.
- I’m obsessed with velociraptors, sushi, learning how to cook Thai food, organizing things in our tiny apartment, making lists, Pinterest & Instagram, making travel plans, thrift store shopping and more.
- My camera is always with me.
- Much to my family’s demise, I have loads of tattoos and no plans on stopping.
- I can’t even stand the sight of mustard or pickles.
- My new found food love is pineapple with dried chili sprinkled on top.
- I’m a true nerd : Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, The Walking Dead, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars.